If you have given me your email address or other Personal Data (by emailing, subscribing to this website, buying something through this website or providing your email at one of my events for example) you should read this to reassure yourself I am looking after your data responsibly. I value the security of your information and will never intentionally breach the rules.
I will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
· I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with my legal obligations;
· I am performing a contract with you for my services; and
· I have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
What type of information is collected?
I receive, collect and store information you enter on this website or provide to me in any other way. In addition, the website may collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address. It may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page and also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications), comments, feedback, product reviews and recommendations.
How do you collect information?
Personal Data is collected where you choose to interact with this Website or by other means in the following ways:
· When you sign up to receive regular email updates on my writing and my books (First name, Last name, Email address)
· When you choose to get in touch via the contact page (First name, Last name, Email address)
· When you have given me your email address during written or verbal communication at events (Name, Email address)
· When you conduct a transaction through PayPal and as part of the process, PayPal will collect personal information you give such as your name, address and email address so that I have payment confirmation and so that I can send your purchase(s) to you.
Why do you collect such personal information?
Non-personal and Personal Information is collected for the following purposes:
· To provide and operate services; process and manage your use of my website, to respond to your questions, comments and requests and where you have opted-in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
· To be able to contact you with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
· To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
· To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Celiascosmos.com is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides a platform that allows me to sell products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
I may contact you to notify you, to send updates, or as otherwise necessary to contact you. For these purposes I may contact you via email.
How can your site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want me to process your data anymore, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send mail to my postal address: Celia Moore, 1 Matridge Cottage, Longdown, Exeter EX6 7BE United Kingdom.
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information I have about you, you may contact me at email@example.com or send mail to my postal address: Celia Moore, 1 Matridge Cottage, Longdown, Exeter EX6 7BE United Kingdom.
Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and my services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide me with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
Consent is not indefinite